Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our baby can sleep!

Life as we know it has changed.  Drastically. 

For the past three nights, Lucas has SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!  And I'm not even talking about the 12:00 to 5:00 a.m. baby definition of sleeping through the night.  I'm talking about 11 hours of no crying, no nursing, staying in his crib.  Here he is - so proud of himself. 


I thought the first night might have been a fluke, and then two nights seemed promising.  But three nights?  I think we have a trend, folks.  

Sam and I have been working hard towards this goal.  We have this fancy new crib (thanks to friends of friends) that doesn't shake when he kicks his legs, we've been working on a solid bedtime routine for two months, nap time has been getting consistently better, and also he's a little older.  

Please continue to send your happy sleeping vibes to our little baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment